Look after your park
Updated 28 November 2017 3:09pm
- Pack in and pack out. Take your rubbish home and recycle it where possible. There are no rubbish bins in the park.
- Dogs are permitted in the Korokoro, Stratton St and Dry Creek valleys. No dogs on or near farmland.
- Do not remove, disturb or damage native plants or animals
- Light no fires. You are welcome to bring a portable gas barbecue
- Use gates and stiles. Leave gates as you find them
- Poison may be laid in the park to control possums, or traps set to control other pests. Do not remove notices or disturb baits, lures, trapping lines or carcasses.
To find out how to minimise the impact of your park visit, see Leave No Trace NZ